wishlist request

Hello all,

No more crashes to report, and much less of the intermittent hanging on downloading (POP3) and I know I have more cleanup of my personal gpg config and keyrings, so nothing new to report there, much less complain about. :-)

However, I've been noticing that when I close and restart Balsa, I can't tell what order the open mailboxes are displayed in, but it's most often not the order they were in during the previous run. I don't know if it should be default, or only an option, but I'd like to be able to keep the same tab order when restarting Balsa.

Thanks.

Jack