Re: [Patch] IMAP goes GIO

Hi Jack & Peter:

Am 16.05.18 02:01 schrieb(en) Peter Bloomfield:
So, here's the problem: if you hit 'Reply to group', Balsa tries to follow RFC 2369[0], which describes how
to handle 'mailing list command specification header fields', and, in particular, Balsa looks for a
'List-Post:' header. If the message you're replying to is the one from a conforming list, it finds that
header and sets up the 'To:' field correctly. If you received a copy addressed to you directly, it doesn't
have that header, and Balsa just gives up.

Ummm, sorry, that was my fault, actually.  I should reply to the group only…

A better reaction might be to pop up a dialog pointing out that the message doesn't appear to have been sent
from a group, and suggesting 'Reply all' as an alternative.

Sounds like a really good idea to me!

Cheers, Albrecht

(this time to the list *only*)