Re: Could not save a text part: Internal error in get_stream

Dear list members,
Dear Albrecht,
Dear Peter,

The good news first: I build Balsa from GIT (2.5.3a-93-g9df15e6) yesterday and it is working!
Thanks a million to all of you for your support.

Peter, I should have pointed to the fact again that I'm using maildir only. So don't worry. In the past I used thunderbird as mail client and thunderbird uses the mbox file format. Because I didn't like this I then swapped to evolution which can import mbox and pst file format. The native file format used by evolution is maildir+. But I was not happy with the encryption capabilities of evolution and with text formatting because it has fixed line lengths or not formatting at all. I was looking for a mail client that has a formatting behaviour as I know it from outlook - flowed. So I stumbled over Balsa and I thought I should give it a try because it has all the capabilities I was looking for and it uses maildir. For me then it was very easy to copy my maildir+ files into a maildir structured directory. This is in short how I came to Balsa and maildir.
--
Best regards,
John Jack Doe