Re: POP3 woes

On 02/10/2017 05:58:12 AM, Peter Bloomfield wrote:
[cut]
It's annoying! The only fix I've found is to quit Balsa, use the webmail interface to delete the blocking message, and restart Balsa to retrieve the next message. When a backlog has built up, I have to repeat this until there's only one message left, and then Balsa retrieves it, deletes it from the host, and everything is clear--until the next time!

Does anyone else see anything like this? Does anyone have any insight about whether this is a server bug or a client (i.e. Balsa) bug?

Can you share how the essential part of the POP3 communication looks like? Is there any particular POP3 command that fails to complete?

/Pawel