Re: Use GtkHTML: no?

On 01/27/2010 07:50:26 PM Wed, Geoffrey Leach wrote:
On 01/27/2010 03:57:45 PM, Peter Bloomfield wrote:
[ snip ]
> Perhaps there's a way to make the default --with-gtkhtml=no when
> --with-webkit is specified?

What actually happened was that you get --with-gtkhtml=no silently.

So, I'd suggest that we regard WebKit, GtkHtml2, and GtkHtml3 as alternative  backends for rendering HTML message parts.  Whatever the current preferred backend is (now GtkHtml-3, but I believe we're ready to make it WebKit), that should be configured by default.  Exercising any one option should override the default.  Exercising any two conflicting options should error out.  Does that sound reasonable?

If so, does anyone have the auto-magic skills to make it work?