Re: Development of Balsa

On 02/12/2010 05:01:00 AM, Ildar Mulyukov wrote:
On 12.02.2010 04:45:13, Paweł Sałek wrote:
On 02/10/2010 12:17:31 PM, Pyniak, Karol wrote:
Hi,
I am interested in taking part in the devolpment of Bals as my contribution to Google Summer of Code. Is there such a possibility?

More seriously, finding a right area to improve would be the proper way to start such a project. Is there any part of balsa you would like to work on? Calendaring? Address books/address book program integration? Better networking? More user-friendly message filtering? UI overhaul? Encryption and signing? Opportunities are endless :)

I vote for the full HTML support :)

IMNHO HTML in email is a plague ! :)

I vote for a bit better sorting in mailbox panel, ie you can now sort per Sender *OR* Subject I'd like to see an option for sorting on *both* Sender and Subject with selecting which one as primary.

--
T-Com
Odjel za upravljanje mrežom i uslužnim platformama /