Help translation and screenshooting

Hi,

I am currently translating the help for French and have come to a head with the preferences address book page:

In the help as it stands you are supposed to go through 2 dialogues when creating a new one.

The problem I have is that I am unable to get the dialogues as pictured in the help:
	The first dialogue lets you choose the type
	The second configure the actual address book.
What I get is completely different:
	I get a drop down box for type selection
The second dialogue does not look remotely like the ones in the help

I can't build the files from git so checked against 2.4.1 and 2.3.8 help which differs in similar fashion.

is this because the source screenshots are old? or some compilation trick

Regards
-------
Laurent