Re: can i get an address book please?

On 11/18/2007 06:32:28 PM Sun, MK wrote:
I'm running balsa under fvwm from fedora 7 (using
/usr/libexec/gnome-settings-daemon).

If any one has a sample LDIF address book i could peruse for formatting
purposes that would be great, since balsa's gui for this is actually
dysfuctional (=really does not work or produce a file) in my setting...

which i presume is not a version problem (2.3.14) since their is no
real mention of it in the list archives.

A simple one created from your mail is attached. I created it with Preferences->Address Books->Add->LDIF address book, made it the default, then clicked Message->Store Address.

One confusing quirk about address books in Balsa is that the file isn't actually created until an address is added to it.

HTH!

Peter
dn: cn=MK,mail=halfcountplus intergate com
cn: MK
givenname: MK
mail: halfcountplus intergate com

dn: cn=balsa-list gnome org,mail=balsa-list gnome org
cn: balsa-list gnome org
mail: balsa-list gnome org