Re: CVS HEAD : filters wrongly displayed several times (Edit -> Filters)

Hi Peter,

Le 08.04.2005 20:40:35, Peter Bloomfield a écrit :
On 04/08/2005 12:15:23 PM, Jean-Luc Coulon (f5ibh) wrote:
Hi,

[ ... ]

It's fixed in cvs (ChangeLog rev 1.2055), and the misnamed groups will be silently removed, so you shouldn't need to do anything to clean it up. However, the version that's kept will probably the one prior to your changes--if you don't want to reinstall them, you might want to hand-edit the file.

Thanks for the quick fix !
Ok, I've installed this version and it works.
The config file was autoomagically repaired, only one filter was left duplicated in the config file (the last one) but was not shown duplicate in the list. I've removed it by hand.

Other filter problem : what is supposed to do "exprt filters". I got an error windows popud saying "Unable to export filter nnn, an error occured."

I've this message for each of my filters.

Last messages in the xterm from where I launched balsa:

[ ... ]
** Message: Temporary gdk_threads_leave!!!
** Message: ...and gdk_threads_enter!!!

** (balsa:13533): WARNING **: libbalsa_filter_export_sieve: FIXME!

Peter

Regards

jean-Luc