Re: ANNOUNCE: balsa-1.2.3 (was balsa-1.2.2)

On Tue, 06 Nov 2001, Pawel Salek wrote:

> Always, *always*, contact the translation team, not us. I do not know
> German and I cannot even say if the translation is done to German (well,
> that much I suppose I would recognize) and if it obeys the translation
> rules etc.

Hum, seems like UI translation is not my primary business. :-)

I had appreciated being told this right away after my patch appeared on
the list.

While we're at it, what's the canonical way of kicking them to reflect
the UI changes in the .po things? How does this work out? Evidently, the
.po stuff is out of date, which IMHO "should not happen" for release
branches, but is fine with developer branches except for release
candidates.

> According to balsa/po/TRANSLATORS, the responsible person is:
>
> de: Christian Meyer <chrisime@gnome.org>

I will resend my patch there with a note that it's already obsolete, but
some parts will still help, I believe.

> Regards to your Mom!

Thx.