Re: ANNOUNCE: balsa-1.2.3 (was balsa-1.2.2)

> >I would like to announce balsa-1.2.2 release. It includes some bug fixes
> >>http://www.theochem.kth.se/~pawsa/balsa/balsa-1.2.3.tar.bz2
> >>http://www.theochem.kth.se/~pawsa/balsa/balsa-1.2.3-1.src.rpm
> >>http://www.theochem.kth.se/~pawsa/balsa/balsa-1.2.3-1.i386.rpm
> >>or version for rh7.1:
> >>http://www.theochem.kth.se/~pawsa/balsa/balsa-1.2.3-rh71.i386.rpm
> >
> >Hmm, I think ANNOUNCE: balsa- 1.2.3 sounds better ;)
>
> Bonus for sharp mind! Please come and collect your prize! (hm, what would
> that be...Zywiec? :-)

I'm just uploading SuSE Linux 7.3 binary RPMs of Balsa 1.2.3 to
http://mandree.home.pages.de/suse-7.3-i386.de/

But note, the UI is screwed with "de" locale, because half of the
buttons is labeled in English, the other half is in German. I sent
updates against a former 1.2.x, but it seems no-one cares for updating
the locale, so I'm not updating the GUI any more, I just consider
removing all locale files from my packages to give users of my RPM a
consistent langauge in the UI. What a pity. My Mom who uses balsa does
not really understand English...