Re: [BUG] : investigation of the "last line" weirdness

Am 2001.12.09 06:04:39 +0100 schrieb(en) Peter Bloomfield:
[snip]
> I'll have to try this one too. Do you, by chance, use Balsa on a remote
> machine?

I have the problem with the last line even on my local mashine.
I think the bug has nothing to do with timing out because it is only there
when you move quickly through the list or when you move though a collapsed
tree with "read next unread".

cu
/Steffen

--