Centering the preferences dialog

Hi,

sometime ago I post a message in which I complained that
the preferences dialog was not centered on the screen but
moved out of it range, looking like this:

----------------------------.
|				main window									 |
|																			|
|																			|
|									  .------------ |
|									  |	  	preferences         |
|									  |	  			dialog  	       |
|									  |	  							        |
|									  |	  							        |
---------------|------------.

Someone answered that this should be automatically be
done by the window manager but fvwm2 doesn't not to
do this right ( but only in this case ! ).

So I learned a little bit about gnome an here is my patch
for src/pref-manager.c. Please test this with other
window managers and if there aren't any problems implement
it in balsa.

P.S. I would be interested if anybody else has the same,
say, problem, especially with fvwm2.
Michael Duelli
m.duelli@web.de
http://home.snafu.de/duelli