The release plan

Hi developers,

Here is my plan concerning the feature freeze for next stable version
of balsa.
1. convert configuration format to gnome_config (drop libPropList
dependency)
2. if there is any time left, use gnome-print for printing.

BTW, I am away from Sunday to Wednesday, so the exact date of the
freeze
doesn't matter but I expect that no feature patches will be commited
after Wednesday.

We can release then 0.9.5=x.x.pre1 and hammer the bugs as long as it it
feasible (or go down to at most 30 in bugs.gnome.org) releaseing
prerelease versions on a rather regular basis.

Any comments?

/Pawel
--
Pawel Salek (pawsa@theochem.kth.se) http://www.theochem.kth.se/~pawsa/
Theoretical Chemistry Division, KTH voice: +46 8 790-8202