Re: profiles

I think we have our signals crossed still.  If the recipiant users were all local to workstation's domain then yes I can see your point but still disagree with the implementation because it creates extra users and more work for me, something software should never do.
But lets consisder my own setup.  I have a DSL connection.  With that I get a pop account, tysons@rcsis.com.  Now I also have my own domain that is a colo server with 4 accounts (admin, webmaster, rael and scott@therubberroom.org).  I also have an old ISP account from before my DSL days tysons@deepwell.com.  As you can see to work with all these accounts I'd have to create a boat load of local users and run balsa a boat load of times to handle my mail.  NOT a good way to do things.   The way balsa is designed right now the sending information is specific to the current Linux user but it allows multiple incoming mail profiles.
It should allow the "option" detach the outgoing profile from the Linux user and instead create a mail profile that includes sending and recieving information.  My local Linux user is used just to get me logged onto my box it has nothing to do with any of my pop accounts nor do I want it to.
Just my $0.02