profiles

I wanted to have different incoming accounts, but also different outgoing
ones, so that I can select from what address I want to send from, and change
signature respectively. Everything I can do now is create "My" addressbook
with my several "From" addresses add select from them with blue book from
compose window. But, if everything else is maybe hard to do, at least this
bug could be fixed: Balsa allows several From: addresses. Isn't it strange?

--
Gediminas "menesis" Paulauskas