Re: libpspell error

On Mon, 02 Oct 2000 07:02:02 Pawel Salek wrote:

> On 2000-10-01 03:46:15 David Turley wrote:
> > One problem, the message composer language setting defaults to
Brazilian,
> > so I have to change it every time I spell check. It won't stay set to
> > English. How do I convince Balsa I'm only capable of English?
>
> Do you use balsa-1.0.pre1? It is supposed to use first your locale, which
> I guess is English.
>
> /Pawel

I'm having the same problem - I'm not Brazilian and balsa's not defaulting
(or memorizing after being set once) to English. This is especially a
problem for me, since I'm using aspell, and I don't recall it having a
Brazilian module in it.

You mention setting a locale - is there a setting in Gnome (or elsewhere in
RH Linux) that I'm forgetting about?

Raven
Raven (not the OTHER Raven, THAT Raven! :-)
<ravens_nest@att.net> <http://home.att.net/~ravens_nest>

And if love remains
Though everything is lost
We will pay the price