Re: [rms39 columbia edu: Re: Cooperation with balsa]

On Tue, May 09, 2000 at 07:39:29PM +0200, Pawel Salek wrote:
> I have just had a conversation about the ongoing work on gnomecard and
> possible data exchange with balsa.

> balsa should not rely too much on gnomecard. Kind of sad.

Of course, relying on a single app (as opposed to a protocol/standard)
is always a mistake. And from what I understand, the PIM part of
evolution isn't far off.  Also, there's gaby..

Jules

--
Jules Bean                          |        Any sufficiently advanced
jules@{debian.org,jellybean.co.uk}  |  technology is indistinguishable