Meeting
Date: 6/1, 2010
Time: 14:00~15:00 UTC (22:00-23:00 +0800) (23:00-24:00 +0900, Ernest is in Seoul, Korea this week.)
Format: IRC Meeting
Server:asia-summit
Channel: #asia-summit

Attendee:

Agenda:

  1. Weekly review
    • Status of budget / sponsorship.
    • Status of CfP
  2. Travel information
    1. How many people from China, which requires special application for VISA?
    2. Can anyone from GASC help on VISA application ?
  3. Other Topics
    1. 英本版 CFP , GAS session 順序是否需前移 ? ( 中文版不建議更動 - pofeng )
      http://coscup.org/2010/en/programs
      http://pockey.dao2.com/2010/05/coscup-gnome-asia-2010-call-for-participants/

    2. press release (CFP) for lwn and media partners in Taiwan ? ( pofeng )
      https://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0AVuXLsanO-xAZGRoN2Qzd3RfNTh6OTRxZDVkZA

ernest,