May 11, 2010 IRC Meeting Notes

Dear all,

Please find below the meeting notes prepared by Ernest (who is the
contact person from COSCUP for the co-organization) for the IRC chat
yesterday with COSCUP team. I also copied him in the email, please feel
free to ask question and continue the discussion.

COSCUP asked a few questions at the end:

7) Answer any question from COSCUP :) or anything COSCUP may want
to discuss(Booth team) Need GAS provide information in the future (Can
be discussed offline.)

      * Will be there posters/DM/exhibits of GAS? (booth team needs to
        arrange the booth locations and layout.)
      * ===> Answer from us: I think it's a co-event, we should share
        the same posters / DM, for exhibitions with both logos as
        header, let's see if we can find any local community / GNOME
        developers to make one, what do u think?

      * Need any power supply at GAS booth?
      * ===> Answer from us: yes, definitely if we have booths

      * Need any power supply at GAS sponsors' booth?
      * ===> Answer from us: yes for sponsors' booth if there is any

-Meeting-