Your help on Art.Gnome.org development needed! :)

Hi gnome-art friends.

First, let me introduce myself. My name's Lucas Lommer and I'm working
for art.gnome.org as an administrator and developer. You can reach me at
#gnome-art @ irc.gnome.org, nickname Drom.

Ok, the important message: We've decided to start working on a new AGO
version, Art.Gnome.org 3 (AGO3).
We are using the GNOME wiki to collect ideas, see
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeArt/Ago3.

Main web features:
 * more rss/atom exports (comments, theme versions, news...)
 * theme collections support (all in one)
 * users can create own collections online
 * user tags
 * ratings
 * artwork history
 * moderated by regular users
 * all these unuseful features users love :)
 * possibility to add support for sound or cursor themes in the future

Technical details:
 * follow Web Content Accessibility Guidelines
 * follow other accessibility recommendations
 * strict XHTML
 * template system
 * locales support
 * UTF-8
 * site independent
 * model view controller architecture
 * friendly urls
 * web 2.0

Documents
 * http://live.gnome.org/GnomeArt/Ago3/Ideas (Ideas board)
 * http://live.gnome.org/GnomeArt/Ago3/Schema (Database schema)

What do we need
 * your feature and other ideas
 * an accessibility expert :)
 * some helpers (documents review, design ideas etc.)
 * moderators core

We can discuss details at #gnome-art @ irc.gnome.org and we are also
going to do ago3 brainstorming session soon :)
--
Lucas "Drom"Lommer
Art.Gnome.org team

http://drom.kdyne.net/
http://art.gnome.org/users/drom

Jabber: drom jabber org
IRC: irc://irc.gnome.org/#gnome-art (nickname Drom)