Re: [anjuta-list] How do I move files from Changed but not updated to Changes to be committed?

Hi,

On 03/10/2020 13:31, Tony Arnold via anjuta-list wrote:
I have a Git controlled project. When I modify files they appear in the
'Changed but not updated' section in the Git Repository Status pane but
I can't find an easy way to move these entries to the 'Changes to be
committed' section.

I think it's not needed. You can just select the files you want to commit and then click on the Commit option in the Tasks list.

I expected the Add option in the Tasks list would
be of help, but that requires me to either drag and drop files or type
the file/path name and does not seem to be aware of the files in the
'Changed but no updated' list.

I think the Add option is used to select new files to commit.