[anjuta-list] How to add a custom widget with overridden signals to the Anjuta IDE's set of widgets

Hi

I understand how to create a inherited widget which will override some signals with my own custom code.

Now for eg I have created a custom button widget.

What I want to do is, make this widget available in the Anjuta IDE itself- so that I can add it to the UI
Builder Screen directly, (as I would have added a button to the UI screen
in Anjuta).

How do I make my custom button widget appear in the widgets section of Anjuta IDE? And use it as I would have
used a regular button widget?

Thanks and sincerely,
Arvind.