Re: [anjuta-list] Anjuta cannot find a debugger

Sébastien,

On Sat, 2017-06-03 at 13:58 +0200, Sébastien Granjoux wrote:
Hi Tony,

I think I have found why it's not working when only changing the
.plugin
file. There is another check of the MIME type hardcoded inside the
plugin. I think I have fixed this bug, if you can compile Anjuta,
you
can try. I have just pushed the fix in the master branch.

Thanks for looking at this and coming up with a fix. When I get some
time, I'll look at compiling Anjuta and testing the fix.

Regards,
Tony.
--
Tony Arnold MBCS, CITP | Senior IT Security Analyst | Directorate of IT Services | G64, Kilburn Building |
The University of Manchester | Manchester M13 9PL | T: +44 161 275 6093 | M: +44 773 330 0039