[anjuta-list] Extremely slow anjuta.

Hi.
I started to using Anjuta with quite large project. After connecting anjuta with svn repo and other thinkg i start to edit files but ... onfortunately if i have 2 files opened if i switch form one to other it takes about 20s till i can do anything. i turned off automatic scanning symbol databases etc. but problem remains. I realy like anjuta but i have no time to wait each time i switch file. Does anybody know how could it be improved ( withoput anjuta code ingeration ;) ) ?

Reagars
Lukas