[anjuta-list] Logic Operations in the Wizard

Hi,
I want to create a wizard for Anuta. But I have a problem. Are there any
logic operations for the [+IF+] Statement?

For example: [+ IF <condition1> OR <condition2> +]

The problem is: I have a list box with lots of options (>50) and I want
to show a page depending on the selected item. But lots of the pages are
equal and I don't want to write a page for each option.

I read the Autogen doc, but couldn't find the answer.

Hope for help.
Markus