Re: [anjuta-list] Vala / Anjuta Issues?

On Wed, Jul 6, 2011 at 6:53 AM, bsquared <bwcode4u gmail com> wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 6, 2011 at 1:25 AM, Johannes Schmid <jhs jsschmid de> wrote:
>>> They are not added automatically when library is added?
>>
>> No, only for libraries that are added with the project wizard.
>>

> Now that I think about it I may have added the library references due
> to the previously mentioned error markers.
> I tested by creating a new project with a webview and it was not
> necessary to manually add the WebKit reference.
>
> I will file those bugs.
>
> --
> Regards,
> -Brian

I filed a bug for the new class wizard issue,  but I am having trouble
duplicating the Error Marker issue.  It is consistent in my active
project, but if I create a new project it does not happen. I  Also
tried switching to scintilla editor in the project that displayed the
problem, and the markers were not present.

Not sure if it should be filed or not.

BTW - This post references 3.1.3, and the original post was 3.0.3

-Brian