[Anjuta-list] Can't create API tags

Hi, I'm completely new to Anjuta. I'm using the SFML graphics library and
would like to get autocomplete to work with it. From what I've read I need
to check the API tags in the preferences->symbol browser. Its not in there
so I tried to create and added /usr/include/SFML in the directories to be
scanned (I also did all the sub directories too) and click the create
button. Then the window closes and nothing happens, SFML still isn't in the
list for me to check. Hopefully I'm doing something completely wrong.

I'm using Anjuta 2.4.1 on ubuntu 8.04

Thanks in advance