[Anjuta-list] unable to open javascript files

Hi all,

I just recognized, that Anjuta seems to refuse opening JavaScript
files (.js). I am using Anjuta 2.0.2 on a regular Fedora Core 6
setup, for some time and have never seen this behaviour. When I
set the file association to any other editor like gedit those
files are always opened with gedit even from the file->open
dialog in Anjuta. Why ? When I set the file association to Anjuta
(my preferred editor) the same procedure does nothing !
file->open->(select any .js)->open ... no error, no action ...

Any ideas, what happened, or any tips to start searching for the
reason of my problem ?

Thanks in advance,

Torsten