Re: [Anjuta-list] Anjuta 2.1.2 - Symbol browser

Hi Jamiil,

On Tue, 2007-06-05 at 06:55 -0400, Jamiil Abduqadir wrote:
> You know man, I don't think Anjuta will ever take off....

We would appreciate if you stop trolling the list. We do our best to
give you what we have. If you are unsatisfied with it, please feel free
to move along.

That said, all your previous questions were about anjuta 1.2.something.
If you have bothered a bit to find out that we have newer versions that
might solve your problems, you would have saved yourself the
inconveniences you perceive.

Hope you will try out the new versions and help the situation get
slightly better by reporting bugs in bugzilla.

Thanks.

Regards,
-Naba