Re: [Anjuta-list] Anjuta 2.1.2 - Symbol browser

Hi!

Well, aside from finding the stadement quite unfair to people working on
this project in their free time, there will be a stable release in about
one or two month.

Regarding the bug, I will take a look at it soon and I think it is quite
simple but I didn't have the time yet.