Re: [Anjuta-list] Where to place code

Fernando ApesteguМa wrote:

[...]

©Where to place this code for additional component initialization? Obviously interface.c and the files that say "DO NOT EDIT THIS FILE- It's generated by Glade" are not the places.

[...]
I do it like this:
// generated 2004/1/25 18:36:57 MSK by igorg homecomp (none)
// using glademm V2.0.0.1
#ifndef _FULLTABLEWINDOW_HH
#  include "fulltablewindow_glade.hh"
#  define _FULLTABLEWINDOW_HH
#include "mnemowin.h"
//----------------------------------------------------------------------
class fulltablewindow : public fulltablewindow_glade
{
private:
public:
   fulltablewindow();
   ~fulltablewindow() {}
CurrTableColumns *fullTableColumns; Glib::RefPtr<Gtk::ListStore> fullTableModel;
   void prepare_table(void);
   void render_table(void);
protected:
   bool on_fullTableView_button_press(GdkEventButton *eventbutton);
   void on_closeBtn_clicked(void);
   void on_fullTableView_size_request(GtkRequisition* requisition);
};
#endif

"fulltablewindow_glade.hh" - this is the file, generated by Glade. And, similar, fulltablewindow_glade.cc stays untouched by me. I copy Glade generated files into my files, that have a slightly different names (for example, fulltablewin.h and fulltablewin.cpp) and use my own classes, derived from Glade classes. So I've no need in libglade (and libglademm in my case). When I make some changes in GUI, they are
stored in Glade generated files and are inherited in my classes.
   Igor Gorbounov