Re: [Anjuta-list] Adding files.

Hi!

If you run configure by hand (not by autogen.sh) an ommit the
--enable-maintainer-mode argument automake will no automaticly be called
if you changed the Makefile. autogen.sh uses this argument by default
but if you run ./configure without it in between it won't work.

Refer to the automake/autoconf manual for dirty details...