[Anjuta-list] builiding problem

i´m having a builiding problem, when im working with a project that contains functions from the gd library. When i´m building it it appears a message that getImage ( a function of the gd library) is not reference. I tried to solove this problem with the compiler options in anjuta, but i don´t have a solution yet.
Im asking if someone can explain to me what i have to do when i working with libraries that are not standard , how do i link them.
thanks for your time.

Do You Yahoo!?
Visíta Yahoo! Noticias.