[Anjuta-list] Newbie - Using Ajuta to target embedded target

Please forgive me if answers to these questions are obvious - I am a newbie

I need to develop a GUI based application for an embedded target (ARM based)

I have some questions;

1. Can I use Anjuta to target my target ?  (I am guessing but do I just change
the tools used ?)
2. Does Anjuta allow me to design my GUI in GLADE and then compile. (all from
within Anjuta)
3. Once compiled can I debug the code on my target from within the Anjuta
environment over ethernet ?

PS I am intending to use GTKfb (Frame buffer)

Thanks in advance

Clive Chapman