Re: [Anjuta-list] "Supports" greyed out

"Supports" is there to impress new users, but it doesn't actually have a
function. You will probably say that they could mention this somewhere
instead of just pretending to have a feature that they actually don't
have, but hey, it's fun to waste somebodies time ;)

Btw, it's not grayed out when there is no project open, none the less,
changes have no impact at all.