Re: [Anjuta-list] "GETTEXT_PACKAGE" undefined.

Sunwei,
    I had/have this problem too and I just read somewhere that this is a
bug. Change "GETTEXT_PACKAGE" to read just "PACKAGE" and it will
compile. The bad part is that everytime you rebuild your glade GUI it
will overwrite this file and you will get GETTEXT_PACAKGE again. I am
in the habbit now of automatically making the change after I edit the
GUI.

Hopefully this will be fixed or someone else might have a better way.

Good luck!

Mike