[Anjuta-list] Adding files

Hi.

I am getting the following error message when i try to Build a small program, with 3 files: "/usr.lib.gcc-lib.i386-redhat-linux/3.2.2/.../.../..//crt1.o(.text+0x18): In function '_start': undefined reference to 'main' collect2:Id returned 1 exit status. Build completed...unsuccessful."

There are three files involved. I have 3 types of files I am using in the program. Two .cpp files, and a .h file. There is a Specification file, an Implementation file, and a Client file. I am using Classes, just in case that might tell you a little more of what might be the problem.The program works on another type of compiler, I've already checked that. I am fairly new to C++ (programming in gernal) so this program is not complicated, very short. I have Red Hat 9 desktop edition installed. Anyways, I was hoping someone could help me out so that I can start back programming in Anjuta. Any and all replies would be appreciated alot. Thanks. clint
http://www.linuxmail.org/