Re: [Anjuta-list] Compiler options are not taking affect

I looked further and it seems that setting the compiler flags does
affect the makefile in that it sets a variable called wwpoints_CXXFLAGS
(wwpoints is the name of my project), but the compiler line is using a
variable called AM_CXXFLAGS which isn't set anywhere. This seems to be a
bug but I can't believe that I am the only one having this problem. I
looked in the bug tracker at sourceforge and didn't see this anywhere. I
must be doing something wrong, but what?

Thx