Re: [Anjuta-list] Build All finished ..... Incorrectly

> Hi:
>
> I am switching from Kdevelop to Anjuta. I develop using wxWindows and I
> understand Anjuta provides better support for this toolkit.

I don't know the level of KDevelop's support but Anjuta's support is
limited to a WxWindows wizard and tagmanager's reasonable knowledge
about WxWindows classes.

> First, I imported the project I'm working on, but then realized I would not
> be
> able to manage the Makefile through Anjuta. So, I built a new project in a
> different directory and moved my sources to it. It seems to work, sort of.
> have the following problems:

> 1. If I change a source file and execute Build, the build process ends with
> the message mentioned in the subject line, although the executable is built
> correctly (or so it seems).

I did a grep on the sources and didn't find the word 'incorrect'
anywhere. My guess is that it is coming from the build system ? In any
case, if the build is successful, don't worry too much about the
messages.

> 2. Adding the header files to the project creates a new top-level directory
> which Anjuta calls include. I use wxDesigner to develop dialogs, and it
> insists that sources and headers be placed in the same directory. Has
> anybody
> solved this problem?

You can add header files as source files and they will be put in the
same directory.