[Anjuta-list] Question re configure

Hi,

I have anjuta on my Linux machine (via rpm) , but want a version for my sparc/solaris8. (I develop on both
platforms)

I installed the gnome 1.4 desktop from the Sun CD, which installs gnome at /opt/gnome-1.4 on solaris
(i.e. under it I have the lib/share/include directories for gnome).

Which switch do I need to set in configure when building/installing anjuta, to get it to look to /opt/gnome-1.4
in preference to /usr/local for all the gnome bits and pieces..

I look forward to your collective wisdom.

best regards

/colin.