Re: [Anjuta-list] mtime + auto reload

Hey - you have to set the times on both the client and the server to be very similar. Best use ntpdate to set them off an ntp server. Your ISP probably has one if it is any good.

James Leigh wrote:

I develop on a remote file system (nfs) and almost everytime I save a
file I get a messagebox that says the file is newer and if I want to
reload it.  I assume this is something to do with the fact that the
file's mtime is set by a remote machine.
  It drives be bonkers, but anjuta is such a wonderfull IDE, I still
love it anyway.  I am not subcribe to the mailing list so cc me off the
list.

I have version 0.1.8-1 from debian sid.

james