Re: [Anjuta-list] Installation help.

On 2002.02.28 16:08 bzik kali wrote:
When I try to- make - this what I get after it runs a little.
Any ideas how I can fix it?
Thanks.

In file included from message-manager.cc:21:
message-manager-private.h:26: zvt/zvtterm.h: No such file or
directory

Yes, you need zvt to build the message manager. On one of my systems, the file /usr/include/zvt/zvtterm.h is provided by the package gnome-libs-devel-1.2.13-ximian.11 - you should probably check that you have the right development header files installed for zvt.

--
Andy Piper - Farnborough, Hampshire (UK)
andy piper freeuk com