Re: [Anjuta-list] Problems compiling

John Kennison wrote:
I tried to compile Anjuta last night (non-cvs), and recieved the following error:

 "/usr/i386-slackware-linux/bin/ld: cannot find -laudiofile"

 I am running slackware-8.0, and I have all the requirements listed on
 the webpage. I have recieved this error several times, what is the cause and how do I correct it?

Hmm ... I thought this was supposed to be common knowledge amongst *NIX users?
The linker is telling you that it can't find the 'audiofile' library.
You can get it on ftp.gnome.org under /pub/GNOME

If it says can't find -lBLAH you can usually search for BLAH on google and find it. If not, you may check the package list of the producer of your distribution.

--
WWW: http://www.kryptolus.com
AIM: Kryptolus