Re: [Anjuta-devel] Re: [Anjuta-list] Bug in anjuta editor ? Highlight of /// and //! bad !

On Tue, 2002-12-17 at 14:09, Neil Hodgson wrote:

> > > I have a not-serious but very annoying bug with the editor
> > > of anjuta. When I start a comment with //! instead of //, for
> > > using doxygen doc tool, there is no more syntax highlight
> > > of the comment ! The same problem occurs with /// .
> > >
> > > Is there sthg to do to fix this ?  I did not see it in bug list.
> >
> > Yup - this is a known issue - the thing is that Doxygen style comments
> > are treated specially (/**@, /**!, ///, //!, etc) but they styles are
> > not applied due to a clash with local symbol wordlist. I'll try and have
> > a fix for this before the next release. The simplest fix would be to
> > disable the code in LexCPP.cxx which handles Doxygen stuff specially.
>
>    If you don't have a correct list of Doxygen keywords, can't you just
> change the style of SCE_C_COMMENTDOCKEYWORD and
> SCE_C_COMMENTDOCKEYWORDERROR
> to be the same as SCE_C_COMMENTDOC?

Hmm, this didn't occur to be before. Unfortunately, I've already
commented out the Doxygen bits from the Lexer and committed the changes.
I'll try and make a proper fix (with Doxygen keywords and all) after
1.0.1 is released. We need to resolve the keyword class clash anyway.

Thanks and regards,
Biswa.