Re: [Anjuta-list] Print multiple pages per sheet / printer filters

Nice ideas - exactly the kind of test bed I need for the up-coming tools
support. Just wait for a week or so, and then you'll be able to do all
this (and more) with the user-defined tools thingy I'm working on. Nice
to find more and more places where this can be used :-)

BTW, what is
Rgds,
Biswa.