[Anjuta-list] applets and anjuta

I'm new to Anjuta, and to Gnome programming.  Writing a panel applet
in C, I found that it was easy enough to write my main.c to create the
applet, add a control to it, add menu items and whatnot.  Working out
how to make Anjuta play ball is another matter, and I'm reduced to
coding my own Makefile.

Is there an Anjuta way with applets, some magic bit of hocus pocus
that I can do to make the whole thing build with `config --cflags
applets` for compile and `config --libs applets` for link?

It strikes me that this is really an autoconfig question, but I think
it's worth asking on this list because it must be a common need.
--
Tony