[Anjuta-list] Re: [Anjuta-devel] Syntax highlighting for wxWindows

Highlighting for wxWindows is there as well as AutoComplete.
It's done the same way as anjuta does it for gtk and gnome (i.e. a database is
built out of the wxheaders during installation of anjuta).
However the problem is that wx is c++ and therefore it does not work properly
(overloaded funcions and things like that are reasons).

Tina