[Anjuta-list] Re: Merry christmas and Happy new year

Hi everyone,

Wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a very prosperous new year.

Well, unlike, Andy (and others probably), I am not going anywhere. I
get only one day holiday for each christmas and new year. So, I will
be still around to do the stuffs.

May the coming new year bring all of you the most desirable dream
that you have been dreaming this year. And may your
girlfriend/boyfriend/wife/husband give you the most exotic kiss you
ever got from her/him in these very special days. :-)

Altough, I will be missing my Anjuta very much. :(

Regards,
-Naba