Re: [anjuta-devel] Google Summer of Code

Hi!

Basically, just follow [1] where making a small contribution is the most
important task. You can find a list of anjuta bugs (and as such possible
tasks) at [2].

[1] https://live.gnome.org/SummerOfCode2012/Students
[2] https://bugzilla.gnome.org/browse.cgi?product=anjuta